Cool Whatsapp Status In English

Share:

Cool Whatsapp Status In English

Cool WhatsApp Status-Today we share the best WhatsApp status for you after New Year’s wishes and painful status. Everyone is now looking for a great and unique WhatsApp status for you. Here, we have published hundreds of cool WhatsApp status, relationship status, and cool quotes for you.
Cool Whatsapp Status

Cool Whatsapp Status


1) I am sexy, I know. 2) Keep calm and just relax. 3) Get it right, it's not easy. 4) Natural genius, evil choice. 5) Don't blame me, I was born great. 6) I'm so cool. I'm jealous of the ice cubes. 7) All the girls are my sisters except you. 8) I am a handsome guy with a cool attitude. (Cool quote) 9) I don't believe these words, I believe in deeds.10) A Man Is Strong Baby. 11) I love my enemies, they make me famous. 12) If you are not good, call me your father. 13) Fully usable! When I know the truth, I like to listen to lies. 15) I am not perfect. I am a limited edition. 16) This is not an attitude, this is my way of life. 17) Please believe me, I don't believe you at all.(Great WhatsApp status) 18) At home: where I can look ugly and have fun 19) Before judging, make sure you are perfect. 20) Never agree to be someone's second choice. 21) Respect those who are worthy and don't ask for it. 22) Put me second, and I will let you not exist. 23) I use the middle pointer to greet all my enemies. 24) Single or photographed? Regardless of? I'm incredible.25) Love your enemies, they are your biggest fans. 26) Be yourself; everyone else is already occupied. (Great WhatsApp status) 27) I did not lose my mind. I just sold it online. 28) Today "excellent" means "I don't care". But mine can kill you. 30) Everyone can be good, but it takes practice to be cool. 31) All my states are silent messages to someone 32) I am so lonely that Gf means grandpa to me.33) Life is too short, and hate others should not be wasted. 34) I am not useless, I can be a bad example. (Whatsapp is cool status) 35) I'm not lazy, just in energy saving mode 36) God is really creative, I mean... look at M! 37) I will get up from the ground like a skyscraper 38) I am the type you hate, your sisters will date someone 39) I try to stay normal. The worst two minutes of my life. 40) Yes, I laughed, you are no longer the cause.41) I may be a very bad boy, but my dear, I am a very good person 42) People call me a bad person...but please make sure I am the worst! 43) My attitude will always depend on how you treat me. 44) Overconfidence is the best way to dress, dress and own. 45) The sugar factory has the status of girls' Facebook. 46) I am a boy, you will hate it, your sisters will get out. I love and believe that I am one of them. 48) Be careful! ! !I know karate and some other oriental words. 49) I am not arguing, I am just explaining why I am right. 50) It feels like you have to prove that something is a good thing.

No comments